Friday 8 September 2017

WK36 Anything Goes Crafting Challenge at Polkadoodles

HAPPY FRIDAY!
OUR NEW CHALLENGE TODAY AS ALWAYS IS

ANYTHING GOES
PRIZE: $10 gift voucher to the Polkadoodles Download Store.
Closes 21st September.
You do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter our challenges, use any products you wish...

The winners of our last challenge will be announced next week.
We have lots and lots of new items in the Polkadoodles store, so make sure you go and check them out - our latest Stamp of The Month for September is a real must-have and we are already running low on Christmas stamps so don't miss them!
We have some amazing new products releasing this week!
Including our brand new Christmas collection, Winnie White Christmas - oh my! Adorable!
You can choose from a stunning 350gsm Cardmaking Kit, Clear Stamps and Papers and a USB Kit or Download! WOW!
http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/new/added-in-sept/
http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/Do you follow our Digi Choosday challenge each Tuesday?  
Make sure you check out the challenge here as you might be able to enter here too and the team would love to see your entries!
DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE - CLICK HERE
 oOo--oOo--oOo

So let's see this week's inspiration from the team!...

Ruth:  I've used Work and Play Vol 7 - the figure is all decoupaged and I've simply added some die cut letters from my stash - easy peasy!
Jacki   For my card I have used elements from a design sheet from the Belle Papillon collection I love this collection is so romantic I have gone for a mixed media shabby chic look.
Helen - Just love Winnie Special Moments and this lovely design sheet reminds me of learning to ride a bike and my Dad putting me on the lawn for my first go without stabilizers thinking it would soften the landing and LOL I just rode off on it. I made a twisted easel card using papers from the big kahuna collection http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/winnie-special-moments-big-kahuna-digi-kit-download/ and the bicycle made for two design sheet http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/a-bicycle-made-for-two-design-sheet-winnie-special-moments-craft-digi-download/
Lisa - I have used a design sheet and sentiment from the Octavia Frosted Winter Collection to make a Christmas Card.
Norma, I made this kind of vintage but cute card using a design sheet from Winnie Winterland, I think is very easy to made them using this sheets, I don't know you, but sometimes is a little difficult to get the paper that goes exactly with you stamp. and I love than even I got the flowers in the seme sheet.  Now the problem is to select what to use when all of them are super cute.
Carol - I used Design Sheet 6 and Design Sheet 9  from Winnie in Wonderland to make my twisting pop up card  this week. I love how all the elements on the design sheet go together to make such a lovely coordinated card so easily. Here is my card closed....
And here it is open showing all the lovely decorations....

Jan Craftica....Today Im playing with the lovely Winnie Winterland - Design Sheet 9 . I made 2 Memory dex cards for my collection with the Christmas theme....
Shylaa -I have chosen the design sheet from the Belle Papillon collection. The shabby look of the design sheets is perfect for a mixed media card. Added some handmade flowers,glitters, clear dots, laces & threads for finishing it.
As always, Lots of fabulous creations to inspire you this week...
Our Winner and Top 3 of our last challenge will be announced next Friday.
Thanks so much for entering our challenges and sharing your creations with us.
We love coming to visit and seeing your inspiration.
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!